I haven’t had
a crush on anybody (besides eccentric celebrities, my high school economics teacher, and
a pharmacist named Kevin in Tallahassee, FL) in YEARS. Suddenly at age 24 I
find myself with a crush yet again.
It.
Is.
Great!
He is an
actual nice person, and I should be
involved with people whose first describing word is ‘nice’ instead of ‘douche’
or ‘in a band.’
I feel like
I’m fifteen again (only in the good ways, not the “I have no rack, Dawson’s
Creek is being canceled, and my Discman is making my Something Corporate CD
skip” kind of way.) I get butterflies and a little flushed when I think of this
real live person I actually know and speak with.
I want to make out with his
positive attitude and selfless behavior. I want to kiss him in the FACE. I want
to hold his hand.
And it’s about damn
time!
No comments:
Post a Comment